Lets play in that!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for many different folks to meet. This forum caters to people that like getting both their socks, shoes, and other clothes wet, muddy, or gunged.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special treat for those who like muddy sock :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

Special treat for those who like muddy sock :) Empty
PostSubject: Special treat for those who like muddy sock :)   Special treat for those who like muddy sock :) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Hey. I wanted to upload a few special videos to you guys that you could only find here or if you are a good YouTube friend... Over time, I would like to make these "unlisted" videos "public" for all to enjoy, though.

While some family were occupied, I walked down to the nearby bean field with my camera and 2 liters of water. I found a good place in the un-tilled field where water has flowed and drained before and I decided that the spot would be my mud-hole for the future Smile I played in the thick mud and made a video for all of you. This is my first "true" muddy sock video! I got socks muddy in a previous video, but it was a very small amount of mud, unlike in this video series. This is my first set of embedded videos as well...

Part 1

Part 2

EDIT: Part 3

I hope to rinse off the mud and make another video soon. Enjoy!

I also want to make another video of me doing my other favorite thing: getting my clothes soaked Smile Muddy clothes will have to wait until another time...

EDIT:
Here is the link to the thread with pictures from this series:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Tony

Last edited by tonythetiger on Fri May 13, 2011 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://getsoaked.forumotion.com/
jaysonsox
Newcomer
jaysonsox

PostSubject: Re: Special treat for those who like muddy sock :)   Special treat for those who like muddy sock :) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Tony, those muddy socks vids are so awsome...i so had to watch them several times and i so have done that exact thing...find me an area and make some mud and kick my sneaks off and slide into the mud in my white socks...so freakn awsome. We are so much alike!! If i lived close to you and saw u out there in that field in ur socks getting muddy..i would have run out there to join you..kicked off my sneaks and jumped in there in my white socks...I so love walking around in the mud in my white socks...the best way to go muddn!!!

Great job!!!
Back to top Go down
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

PostSubject: Re: Special treat for those who like muddy sock :)   Special treat for those who like muddy sock :) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:26 am

I decided to hose the mud off of those socks from the above mud video. I did this today (I kept them in a plastic bag) with the garden hose. It was fun putting them on, actually Razz Pardon the fact that I could not film the entire thing. My battery died at only 48 seconds in :/ I will be more observant to that stuff next time.

Enjoy! Please do not forget to spread the word and participate. Thanks!

-Tony

Back to top Go down
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

PostSubject: Re: Special treat for those who like muddy sock :)   Special treat for those who like muddy sock :) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:36 am

Here is the link to the thread with pictures from this series:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special treat for those who like muddy sock :)   Special treat for those who like muddy sock :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special treat for those who like muddy sock :)
Page 1 of 1