Lets play in that!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for many different folks to meet. This forum caters to people that like getting both their socks, shoes, and other clothes wet, muddy, or gunged.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting your feet soaked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

Getting your feet soaked Empty
PostSubject: Getting your feet soaked   Getting your feet soaked Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:51 am

Hello. This section is for other people like me that love getting my socks wet.

I love getting my white (or black) ankle high socks wet by a few dribbles while doing dishes or walking on a wet sidewalk, or by dunking my feet into a bathtub of water or a pool or creek outside. I also love watching friends when they get their socks wet, even if its a little bit. I feel guilty into encouraging friends to get into situations where they may step into a puddle of water or run outside with their socks on.

I hope to see anyone at a local park, a theme park, a canoe drop-off point, or public swimming pool walk around with just their socks on, or step or jump in water with shoes on if I know that they are wearing socks on. Long socks are great when wearing shorts. It becomes more obvious when someone steps or falls in water that they are getting their socks and shoes soaked. I guess I say that because I am jealous that I am not joining them as their socks get wet. ...maybe even jealous that it is not me instead of them Smile. ha ha ha.

Please tell about what you like to do or see here. Feel free to tell stories as well Wink. Thanks!

-Tony (the Tiger)
Back to top Go down
http://getsoaked.forumotion.com/
soxguyky
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Getting your feet soaked   Getting your feet soaked Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Great post! Thanks for sharing! I also love ALL of that. Seeing a guy or hanging out with someone and slowly getting his/our socks wet is so hot! Love to see guys walking around in their socks, esp outside.
Back to top Go down
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

PostSubject: Re: Getting your feet soaked   Getting your feet soaked Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:23 pm

I know! It is something that is hard to find nowadays. People being crazy and not worrying about getting your socks and shoes and clothes soaked before you join your friends in the fountain or to swim is something... that is rare. It is funny to see people about to jump in a pool but they have their clothes on. However, I think they throw off the mood of the fun when they suddenly hesitate, and they almost forget to worry about their socks and shoes and taking off their shirts before they jump in. It is like something runs through their mind like their mothers used to scold them or they think that it is socially unacceptable. They just need to stop worrying and just jump right in. Half of the mood of jumping in was created by the teasing and pressures of their friends to jump in during the time that they had clothes on. Sigh... when will people just naturally have fun around water? People in some countries in Asia do not care about that... actually its rude to show too much skin Razz

However, the only thing that should be removed is the wallet, keys, cell phone, papers, etc Razz

Pardon that little rant... though it is something that belongs on the getwet forums... but I guess more on the wet clothes side...

-Tony
Back to top Go down
http://getsoaked.forumotion.com/
jaysonsox
Newcomer
jaysonsox

PostSubject: Re: Getting your feet soaked   Getting your feet soaked Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Amen Tony....I too dont understand the whole think about it first concept. Im one of those to just jump right in at the moment im prompted..of course i like doing it. But another thing i dont understand either is when people go to jump in fully clothed and they take off their SOCKS...i understand shoes..it hard to swim with shoes on..but socks are clothes too...i see more pics of people wet fully clothed, but barefoot. UGH, its irritating!!

Course as for me...i so love to get my white socks, dirty, soaked, muddy. Ever since i was preteen, i would go outside in my socks when others were outside barefoot..which i hate. I would keep my socks on and love every minute of it. Then found the joy of getting soaked in my socks and then finding the joy of getting muddy. The rest was history. Going swimming, walking around in the rain, finding places too go muddn or just go around and have fun in my socks was and is my main thing. I too like to get wet and muddy fully clothed..but my focus is my socks..may sound odd..but it is. If i just get my socks wet or muddy...im GOOD!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting your feet soaked   Getting your feet soaked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting your feet soaked
Page 1 of 1